"Queasy Days" organic morning sickness tea curated by Myrtle & Maude's herbalist to help combat your morning sickness and keep queasiness at bay. 15 x Biodegradable tea bags.
Ethical Tea Partnership
Free from artificial colours and flavourings
Myrtle & Maude source, grow and pick only the best organic ingredients.
Their herbalist has carefully chosen a blend that will support those queasy moments. With a combination of settling ginger, vibrant peppermint and uplifting scent of luxurious fragrant rose petal.
Each pouch contains 15 tea bags - make the most of your supply by ensuring that you avoid treating these tea bags like they are single use and top up your cup throughout the day extending its use.
What do the NHS say?
New NHS guidelines mention that there is evidence that ginger may help reduce nausea and vomiting and can play a useful role in treating Morning Sickness. Natural peppermint is also recommended by the NHS as a herbal remedy that can help relieve symptoms too…these two powerhouse herbs are major players in our natural blend.
What is Morning Sickness?
Characterised by symptoms of nausea and vomiting, morning sickness is something that no woman wants to experience – but surprisingly, more are affected by it than you might think. In fact, as many as 4 in 5 women experience morning sickness during pregnancy. It can cause distress and discomfort as happens because of the hormones that the placenta is producing!
No Added: Artificial Flavours, Preservatives, Salt or Artificial Colourings
May contain: Mustard & Celery handled on site
- Peppermint: may help treat stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting. Peppermint is also very soothing
- Ginger root: This root may be incredibly beneficial for digestive issues like nausea and vomiting.
- Lemon balm: Given its potential impact on your digestive system, lemon balm may also help relieve feelings of nausea
- Chamomile: It’s often used to relax your digestive muscles and treat issues like:, indigestion, motion sickness, nausea, vomiting
- Rose petal: Stomach and digestive problems / Rose tea contains high amounts of Vitamin C, an antioxidant vital to our body’s healing process and its ability to fight off infection
- Orange peel: Orange peel has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine and in the Amazon as an herbal remedy for indigestion and nausea, according to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine / Studies show that diets high in vitamin C and fiber benefit digestive health
Myrtle & Maude’s tea bags are plastic free, biodegradable, GMO free and the tea blend is certified vegan and organic.
1 Tea Bag per cup, pour over boiling water and leave to brew for 4-5 minutes. For the best taste, cover the cup while brewing. Our herbalist recommends drinking first thing in the morning when feeling a little peaky.
Make the most of your supply by ensuring that you avoid treating these tea bags like they are single use and top up your cup throughout the day extending its use.
Founded in Yorkshire; Myrtle & Maude create vegan, organic and natural products for the pregnancy journey & women’s wellness.