- The promoter is: Eco-Homemaker Ltd. (company no 13393401) whose registered office is at Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
- There will be one winner who will receive these four products listed: Small lunch box, 227ml reusable coffee cup, charcoal binchotan water filter, and a multi-pack of beeswax wraps.
- Route to entry for the giveaway is via Instagram, Facebook and our Eco-Homemaker newsletter.
- Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
- The giveaway draw is a one off.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
- Entry to the giveaway is through Instagram, Facebook and our newsletter. You need to like our post and sign up to our newsletter.
- To receive the prize, the winner must provide the necessary details to ship the prize to their address.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
- The winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email or DM on Instagram within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Eco-Homemaker Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered from entry into the prize draw, acceptance of, delays in, or the arrangements surrounding the prize, or from any event beyond the reasonable control of Eco-Homemaker Ltd.
The kids like choosing if they have a white-handled one or yellow; bristles are soft; easy to put into the garden waste when the brush is done!
I used to buy a single larger sponge for the same price as this multipack so giving these a go - so far so good!
This is the second time I have ordered the kid’s Bodywash, this time with the refill pack.
It smells lovely and is kind to sensitive skin. So this works well for us.
I have just started taking this supplement and am just starting the third week of it so hoping as time goes on I will notice lots of benefits from it as I know it takes a while to get into the system, they are tasteless and odour free capsules so easy to take.
Great service and delivery from Eco-Homemaker
Smells wonderful and does not irritate my children’s skin
Free from particular harmful ingredients , i rather avoid!
Love these and the service from Eco_Homemaker was great.
I bought these for my best friend who’s currently suffering with morning sickness and she said they do help take the edge off!
I was a little unsure when buying this if it would be as good as the normal cotton ones. However, I would say it is on par, if not better. Really smart product, highly recommend it for anyone in their eco journey.
Circular & Co. Reusable Coffee Cup (227ml & 370ml)
This has to be my favourite menopause product. Close your eyes, breathe in and the beautiful smell of natural herbs and essential oils calms the mind. This is a particularly amazing distraction when having a hot flush! It is just brilliant and such a handy size.
For any ladies entering this phase of life with depleting energy, vitamin deficiencies and waning hormones levels, we all looking for the best support available. MenoFriend by Dr Vegan is a great find. I�m not a vegan, however the free from, environmentally friendly list of ingredients is just an additional appeal. The capsules are taste free and leave you without a green tongue (unlike the large standard green vitamin recommended by my GP). I have found the menopfriend support tablets helped with my overall mood and increased energy levels. This has further impacted my sleeping habits, improving it tremendously.�
The bum balm is a silky soft and really works … I’m converted !
Very good experience with this company! It has been a pleasure
I’ve been searching, and trying, for some time to find an effective, natural and easily digested multi-vitamin to compliment a busy lifestyle and a lot of activity. Eco-Homemaker to the rescue. The Dr Vegan MV tablets ticked all the boxes for me and are now sort of my daily routine. I’ve noticed improved energy since taking them regularly (2 months). Thanks again to Alex and Vic for the recommendation, service and follow up to solve what has been a problem for some time for me!
I’ve tried numerous eco-friendly and low-chemical antiperspirants and only a handful have worked. This is one of them. I really like the case and the premise of the refills. I opted for the fresh sea salt scent which is really strong-smelling (kind of like a cleaning product) and takes some getting used to. As a result I ordered some different ones to try with sweeter-sounding scents so I would perhaps not recommend fresh sea salt based on the smell but overall very happy with the product.